- Complete this form for meeting changes so we may keep the fellowship informed.
- How to setup an online meeting: see what other groups are doing, and what they have learned.
- Having problems with video meetings? Read this resource.
- Order Round-Up gear here or Contact Us
- The SEPIA office is closed to visitors and volunteers. Staff members are available by phone or email for any services needed.
- Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we work through these challenging times together.
The search bar uses all the same commands used by Google Search. Use it exactly the same way to find meetings:
- By neighborhood: type
"center city west"or
- By zip code: type
19147or search for multiple zips in your area with
19147 19148 19145 19146
- By district: type
- By Multiple Search Terms: type
devon malvern paoli "west chester"
- Exact match: Use quotes if you know the exact name of the meeting or area, but be sure to spell it right!
Going to a meeting is almost never wrong for anyone with a serious drinking problem. It's our responsibility to help you find meetings where and when you need them.
Download Meeting Guide App
Developed by AA Global Services, Meeting Guide App is the best, easiest way to find a meeting. It costs nothing. Simply download the app to your phone to get started.
How to Download
If you are on your phone... click the appropriate link below and download:
If you are on a desktop...
- Pick up your phone
- Click on your app store (App Store for iPhones and Play Store for Android devices)
- Search for "Meeting Guide"
- The developer should be listed as "A.A. World Services Inc."
Scroll Down for SEPIA Search
In addition to Meeting Guide App SEPIA hosts its own search engine (below). Thank you to the SEPIA Web Committee for all your hard work on this!
If you want to stop drinking and you're having trouble doing that, then you've come to the right place. Turns out many of us have experienced the same problem!
The best thing you can do right now is talk to someone
AA helps to connect and support people who want to stop drinking. We're here for you because we've been in your shoes. We know it can be tough, but all you need is a desire to stop drinking.
If you would like to talk to someone who has stopped drinking for awhile and is happy about it, please call us right now. We have someone available 24/7 who wants to help:
Dial in, wait for the prompt and press 1.
You can also contact us by email here.
Read more about not drinking
Alcoholics Anonymous has developed plenty of written resources over the years to help your recovery from a drinking problem. Everything was written by an alcoholic who really had serious problems before they stopped with the help and support from the fellowship of AA.
Go to a meeting in your area
Meetings are one of the best ways to get help with a drinking problem. Go to any meeting; introduce yourself, and say you need help. As scary as this may seem, remember that every one of us did the same thing when we were ready. You can find meetings listed below.